The Behavior Analysis Training System
Behavior Analysis Program
Department of Psychology
Western Michigan University
- We train students to be practitioners, not researchers.
- Our MA students do a practical MA project rather than an MA thesis.
- The MA project usually consists of teaching an undergrad seminar in behavior analysis for two semesters and doing an R&D project.
- In BATS you work hard, learn a lot of useful skills, and have fun.
- You also get a solid grounding in the principles, concepts, and theory of behavior analysis, including language facilitation
- We train people in autism and organizational behavior management (OBM), with an option in computer-based instruction (e-learning).
- We also ensure that student get the experience to become BCBA